Monday, March 18, 2013

New Addition to the Fam


I got this beaut in the mail today.
Not a bad Monday, I must say!
I can't wait to test it out!
I haven't yet though, because I'm honestly too scared...
I've tried polaroids before and they didn't all come out exactly how I would have liked.
The ones that did I fell in love with though!
It's just nerve racking because film is so different then digital.
Film is so expensive (at least for a poor college student like me) that you don't want to waste your frame on just anything!
Plus you can't see what it looks like until it comes out.
Getting prints back is one of the scariest yet most exhilarating feelings!
It's the same when you take a polaroid.
You take it out, wait as patiently as possible during that unbearable minute to minute and a half.
Then you anxiously peel off the paper on top to reveal your hopefully beautiful photograph.
You want it to look perfect. 
So. I'm saving my film for those perfect magical moments.
Can't wait to share them.

Welcome to the fam little one.
:)

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment