Tuesday, March 19, 2013

I Have a Confession to Make...

So...
I may or may not have an online shopping addiction...
I've been sober for a year or so now, but fell back into the deep spiral the other day.
I bought some film on Amazon, and then that lead me to etsy for my polaroid camera...
Which somehow led me to forever xxi, and then thrift books?
I mean, it was bad. All of this happened within a few days...
So just to re cap: I had ordered two packs of polaroid film, professional film, and my polaroid camera.
Then my friend Jared introduced me to Thrift Books, which was one of the best and worst things he could have done.
(If you don't already know about it it's awesome and you should check it out! Free shipping on all books and they are like $4.00!)
Somehow I had enough self control to buy only two:
Les Miserables The Tiger's Wife
I can't wait to get them. :)
So then... Forever XXI happened...
I mean, I can't act like I regret ordering all of this stuff... Because I'm SO stoked to get it all in the mail.
Plus, who doesn't love getting mail?!
I know I do!
So anyone that knows me knows I'm a sucker for two things:
1) Floral/roses
2)Lace
I found two pairs of adorable floral pants that were only $20-25.00 each!
And I've been looking for cute patterned pants for a long time but never found ones I liked enough to actually buy.
So I thought, why not? 
Then as I'm checking out a little message pops up and tells me I'm only $0.40 away from getting free shipping...
I mean, seriously? $0.40?
So I thought i'll just find something from the accessories sale section!
I found the perfect little lace peter pan necklace!!!
And it was super on sale, too.
So at least I got free shipping, right?
Right....
No more online shopping for me for a long while, I think!
But at least I have some super cute things to look forward to getting in the mail. :)



C.

No comments:

Post a Comment